Key Features as advised by Vendor:
- The Lott, Greeting cards and Giftware
- The Lott Commission 2020 $138,000 PA
- High volume/high margin greeting card sales
- Prime shopping center location
- Beautifully Presented ($250k Upgrade in 2018)
- The Lott / Cards / Gift shop and sub-news
- Huge potential to add new stock lines
- Trades 6 days (Option 7 days)
- Ideal family Business
- High Profits
- Easy to Run
- Great loyal customer base
- Perfect Husband and Wife Business Opportunity
- Price Expectation around the $400,000 mark
This store has recently been upgraded and is one of the best-presented stores in the locality. It has a fabulous greeting card display and the latest digital screens to advertise lottery products. Lots of room to improve displays with the right creative family operator.
The business is located right in the heart of the upmarket suburb of Camberwell. A shopping area that attracts visitors from all over Melbourne with lots of foot traffic and ample parking both within the center and nearby. With renovations just recently completed, this is the only Shopping Center in Camberwell and one of the newest within the local area.
Unlike many other inner suburbs, there is strong residential growth in the nearby vicinity that is coming from large developments that have recently been completed and others that are currently under construction. This construction when completed promises massive revenue potential. It is an ideal time to get into the complex on the cusp of massive, predicted growth.
Important: The new owner will not need to spend any additional money to upgrade the store, just walk in and begin operating the business. All the fixtures and fittings used are in excellent condition being new at the time the store was constructed in 2018. This store comes with a storage area of approx. 20m2 at the rear which is included in the rent and is accessible from the main retail area.
Take the next step to independence NOW by contacting Phil Booysen on 0429 006 921