Well-established multimillion dollar business encompassing an electrical services business and solar services business, with an average annual turnover of $2,2million.
Established in 1980, the electrical services business has a strong and diverse client base which includes both residential and commercial clients. Residential clients in the Mornington Peninsula area have large properties which require a lot of project work and ongoing maintenance. Commercial clients include key contacts in the poultry industry, schools, golf courses and wineries.
Electrical services include, but not limited to, generator sales, long and complex underground power supplies to large properties and ongoing power supply upgrades, irrigation power for large properties and wineries, electrical services for new homes and renovations and more.
Solar services branch of the business has been established 5 years and provides a boutique service for clients who benefit from a bespoke service tailored to their individual needs. Sales include solar systems, battery systems and heat pump hot water systems.
The company has enjoyed steady organic growth based on quality and customer satisfaction. Working with reputable suppliers this business has access to the majority of quality, accredited and locally supported materials including inverters, batteries and panels.
- All systems and procedures are in place using AroFlo software program for job management and Xero accounting.
- Is highly automated and templated so processing of rebates and admin can be done efficiently, providing a high level of service.
- Electrical services business has a Database of 4550 clients
- Solar services business has a database of 2375 clients
- Quality Website with a high organic google ranking
- Social media, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- 5 Star google reviews
- Key network of contractors and wage staff
Huge potential to cross-sell between the 2 businesses.
Directors happy to stay on and assist as required for a smooth transition and handover of key contacts (with joint meetings as required).
Do not miss this rare opportunity to acquire a well-established business with all systems and procedures in place and with a large database of clients and vendors prepared to assist with a smooth transition and introduction to existing and potential clients.
For more information contact Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300.